RiceLake iDimension® 100 XL
Length:8.9 in (22.6 cm)
Width:3.7 in (94 cm)
Depth:9.9 in (255 cm)
The sensor must be installed level, free from vibration and positioned centrally over the measuring platform 79 in (2 m) height to perform to certified measurement range. Alternate mounting height of 60.2 in (1.5 m) is configurable.
Single power source 110-240 V external in-line power supply with 7 ft US power cord
All opaque packaging; some variances may occur with glossy surfaces or shrink wrap
7 in USB touchscreen display with 54 in cable
Level tables, scales, roller balls and roller conveyors. The background should have a contrasting color for items to be dimensioned. Avoid polished or glossy surfaces like stainless steel weight platters for best performance
41° F to 104° F (5° C to 40° C)
Mechanical Environment Class:
(2) USB type A port
(1) 10/100/100BASE-T Ethernet port (interface to PC)
iDimension 100XL sensor, mounting bracket, USB display, power supply and calibration object
One-year limited warranty
Rice Lake’s iDimension™ 100 is the fastest solution for calculating NTEP Certified dimensions of boxes, flats, polybags, tubes and other irregular-shaped packages. iDimension 100 is designed to ensure freight compliance and deter revenue-loss from miscalculated dimensions in retail, office and shipping environments. With an operator display directly attached and no PC interface required, iDimension 100 is truly plug and play—simply open, assemble and display dimensions. Instantly.
- Dimensions parcels in less than 2/10th of a second
- Includes USB operator display with 54 in cord and 1.5 in pole mount bracket for use in:
- Displaying dimensions, status and weight if scale is directly attached
- Operator configuration and zero height feature
- Low resolution overhead image available in .jpg or .bmp format, used for verification, tracking and claim protection
- Requires virtually no special alignment or special handling while placing an object under the work area
- Converts irregular shapes like cylinders, spheres, tubes, polybags and uneven shapes to 0.5 in NTEP Certified cubed dimensions
- Dimensions flats, less than 2 in height when connecting a compatible shipping scale
- Automatic or manual operator modes:
- Automatic operating mode is the out of the box configuration which allows you to move the parcel under the work area without the press of a button
- Manual operating mode is for use with custom or 3rd party software interface that can be triggered by an attached bar code scanner, software function or demo display when interfaced to a PC
- Interfaces with most NTEP Certified shipping scales
- No installation of software required on your PC. When connected to a network, the embedded firmware provides access to additional displays and configuration parameters
- Connect to a PC and communicate directly over the network via static IP or DCHP. Use our open web service interface to take advantage of additional built in features like; a low resolution image of each dimension weight and more.
- Contact the factory for an up-to-date listing of 3rd party shipping and inventory management systems compatible with the iDimension Series.
- UPS Worldship® ready – Simply connect the iDimension Series to a USB Hub. Connect your compatible scale and cable assemblies from the USB hub to the PC’s RS-232 or USB port, cables purchased separately.