Our Weighing equipment have been proven over time to be accurate and durable in the world’s harshest environments.
With truck scales in continuous operation for decades, let Reliable be your solution for weighing and measuring in the Aggregate Industry.
Quarries, Sand and Gravel | Product Recyclers | Crushers | Brick, Block and Cement Manufacturing | Mining | Building Materials Manufacturing
Mobile Batching Plant
Conveyor Weighing Belt
Axle Weighing Pads
The aggregate industry deals with the measuring and handling of bulk materials typically used in construction, building materials and energy production. Belt scales, hopper scales, truck scales and silo plants are very common applications for this industry. The load cells for this industry are often outdoors and exposed to extreme weather conditions.
Truck scales also known as weighbridges are compatible with any loading system once they are configured properly. They are designed to handle various weights and material types in different types of weather conditions. They give precise measurements, ensuring that the trucks carry the correct load for greater efficiency.
PORTABLE TRUCK SCALES
Also known as wheel weighers, portable truck scales are extremely lightweight and portable. This allows the user to transport these scales easily, assemble them and dismantle once the weighing is done. These scales can be easily set up on any surface and are capable of withstanding harsh conditions because they are built from durable materials. Users can choose from a wide variety offered by most vendors. Software-integrated scales also can be used for maximum precision. Financial and material losses can be minimized, as these scales deliver accurate measurements and boost operational proficiency.
These scales take the guesswork out of loading, remove the worry about overweight fines, and the risk of accidents drops significantly. However, users must be aware of the following factors that affect the weighing system’s accuracy.
FACTORS AFFECTING WEIGHING ACCURACY
Various factors can affect the accuracy of the weighing system in a significant manner by adding more force to the applied load and load cells.
Some environmental factors include:
- wind loading:the flow of air movement created by air conditioners or air ducts affecting the weighing system;
- unclean scales:additional pressure from dust and dirt build up will affect the weight;
- vibrations:load cells can interpret vibrations from nearby equipment as additional force, thus providing incorrect output; and
- shock loading:the sudden dumping of heavy materials on the weighing system can put more force than the maximum rated capacity and damage the load cells or the weighing system.
- If there is any interference to the electrical signal being processed by a weight controller, it can affect the weight results. RFI, EMI, temperature and moisture are some factors.
Data Communication and Printing
We offer a variety of connection ports that will allow you to print receipts or tickets with pertinent information like weight, time and date.
Weighbridge Mangement Software
Reliable offers computerized software intergrated with weighbridge for data monitoring and storage.
- Tare Weight & Net Weight – Automatic Calculation
- Customer Database
- Material Database – with price per Ton\Kg
- Source – Destination Database
- Multiple Weighbridge Intergration
- IP Camera Intergration – Security
- VAT ( Value Added Tax) Intergration
- Reports Analysis – | Material | Customer | Transaction | Location | In-Out Status | Total Amount | Total VAT.
- SQL Database | MS Access Database – Compatible with Local\Network integration.