• Graphics can be accurately reproduced with vector-generated codes
• High power of the laser means a shorter dwell time on the product
• Air-cooled – no factory air required
• Large scan area for multiple lines of code/graphics
• IP56 rating ensures reliable operation in harsh production environments
• Internal air cooling system for increased efficiency and less maintenance
• Air-cooled – no factory air or water required
• Efficient use of the laser source prolongs the life of the laser tube
• No ongoing consumable costsrequired
• Installation fine-tuned to meet your application
We offer a full range of beverage coders designed to meet the challenges faced by the beverage industry every day such as coding onto wet bottles without sacrificing high line speeds and robust traceability.
Whether you’re coding best before or manufacturing dates, traceability codes, or anti-counterfeit/brand protection marks onto bottle caps, cartons, cans or plastics – we can meet your specific needs.
Laser Coders – fast, non-contact solution for permanent beverage packaging applications.
• Environment challenges e.g. coding on wet surfaces or wash down environments
• Stricter industry standards and laws to protect consumers
• Major supermarkets and distributors insisting trading partners/ manufacturers follow their specific labelling, coding and quality rules
We offer expert product identification solutions for plastic marking including inks for enhanced adhesion, specifically designed to adhere to printing on a wide variety of plastics such as PVC, nylon , OPP, PP and PE.
Our pigmented inks are ideal for high contrast coding and marking of light or dark materials such as plastic cables or extrusions. Pigmented inks retain their clarity for years, even if the printed plastic products are stored outside.
Superior quality codes at some of the fastest speeds available on the market.
The Linx SLHP is a high power, 120 W CO2 laser which can code accurately at high speeds – for example in excess of 70,000 bottles per hour on high speed beverage production lines. The high power allows many different materials to be marked quickly and permanently –including traditionally hard-to-mark substrates such as glass, rubber and PET.
|High speed / high power|
The 120W laser can easily cope with high speed beverage production lines as it can handle in excess of 70,000 bottles per hour. The Linx SLHP can also mark complex pharmaceutical codes, such as 2D Data Matrix codes and large areas of coded information, again at high speed. The high power allows many different materials to be marked quickly and permanently, such as glass, rubber, PET and PVC.
The combination of high speed and high power delivers high quality coding. A shorter dwell time of the laser on the product reduces the chance of outside interference during coding, resulting in crisp accurate marks. Logos that match the brand packaging can be permanently applied, as well as anti counterfeiting measures, making the Linx SLHP suitable for premium products such as spirits, perfumes, cosmetics, as well as tobacco and automotive products.
|Reliable and future-proof|
The IP56 rating of both the laser marking head and power source makes the Linx SLHP an extremely reliable, robust laser coder that can be used even in harsh production environments. Efficient use of the laser source prolongs the life of the laser tube, and means that the Linx SLHP can deliver extra power or speed in future without additional investment. An articulated laser arm enables integration into marking applications with minimal disruption to existing processes.