WORLD CLASS CODING AND MARKING SPECIALISTS
Coding and marking printers for date coding and case coding. Packaging and manufacturing industries mostly prefers coding and marking printers.
Linx laser coding and marking machines are ideal for high print volumes. Industries such as food, drink and pharmaceutical mostly prefer laser coders. And it also provides permanent traceability to customers product.
Continuous Ink Jet (CIJ) systems are used to print variable information which includes dates and batch codes. These inkjet coders prints on individual products as they move along the production line. The porosity, size, shape or texture of the products doesn’t affects the flow of coding in CIJ.
Thermal Inkjet (TIJ) printers provide a high resolution digital alternative to roller coders, valvejet and CIJ systems. The wide range of inks available make them suitable for coding onto boxes, trays, sleeves and plastic packaging materials.
Our range of thermal transfer overprinters (TTO) are ideal for use in the packaging industries. TTO becomes feasible for coding barcodes and logos on plastics, film packaging, labels, gloss card, and other flexible materials.
Our large character, industrial printers offer a cost effective alternative to labels and pre-printer boxes. They can print text, logos and graphics onto porous substrates such as paper, card and wood.
Linx Printing Technoligies
Linx has produced award winning industrial printing and coding solutions since 1987. Our products help manufacturers in a wide range of industries, helping with production lines for anything from beverage packaging to automotive marking. Designed from an in depth knowledge of our customers’ needs, Linx produces best in class coding and marking solutions. Linx laser coders and industrial printers are renowned around the world for their ease of use, reliability and low cost of ownership. The robust designs and high IP ratings come as standard along with simple user interfaces to help to keep your line moving and your business growing. Rest assured that whatever your marking needs when it comes to packaging printing, Linx can help.
Linx 8940 - Continuous Inkjet Printers
• The Linx 8940 is part of the Linx 8900 range of CIJ printers designed to make your coding life easier.
• The new Linx 8920 and Linx 8940 combine the proven benefits of the Linx 8900 with a series of additional enhancements that deliver even faster line speeds and easier set-up.
• Offers a top speed of 9.10m/s for single line coding and 4.1m /s for tow lines coding.
• In addition, the Linx 8920 and Linx 8940 are able to print up to five lines of code.
• The Linx 8920 and 8940 have extended the service interval to 13,000 hours or 18 months.
So if you want the cleanest, most efficient, easiest to use and fully-featured CIJ on the market then contact us
Linx CSL60 - Laser Coders
• The Linx CSL60 Laser System marks complex codes at a high resolution onto high-speed lines.
• The 60 W laser power combined with a powerful processor allows coding onto hard to mark materials such as glass and rubber.
• Full system IP65 rating makes it a reliable coding solution for harsh production environments such as beverage, automotive or extrusion.
• Linx CSL60 laser coder can mark up to 70,000 bottles per hour.
• Codes clearly on difficult to mark materials such as glass and PET at high speeds.
Linx TJ725 - Thermal Inkjet Printers
• TJ725 ensures a more reliable and easy to use coding solution than any other thermal inkjet (TIJ) printer on the market.
• Start printing straight away without the need for installation engineers, training or maintainance.
• Code onto boxes, trays, sleeves and plastics with our extensive range of Linx TJ725 inks.
• Clear and crisp text and graphics with high resolution printing
• Error-free coding to maximise uptime and reduce wasted product.
Linx LINX IJ355 and IJ375 - Large Character Printer | High Resolution
• Linx large character printers offers a cost effective alternative to labels and pre-printed boxes.
• They can print text, logos and graphics up to 53mm (IJ355) or 70mm (IJ375) high onto porous substrates such as paper, card and wood.
• It has the capability to print barcode, databar, data matrix and QR code.
• IJ355 and IJ375 is ideal for high definition printing onto cartons and secondary packaging, whilst keeping your costs low
• Robust nozzle protection design for consistent performance
Linx TT10 - Thermal Transfer Overprinters
• Linx TT10 has a wider ribbon width up to 110mm, which gives the ability to print longer messages.
• TT10 is particularly suitable for printing ingredients lists, logos and marketing information.
• Bi-directional motors achieve more prints per ribbon.
• Increased production line uptime with lower cost of ownership.
• Simple ribbon cassette for quick changeovers.
•IP55 and IP65 protection for wash down activities.
The laser marking in the first place
Not only laser marking, but also checking weight.
A laser marking as a matter of fact
The coding and marking in like manner
A laser marking in addition
Coupled with coding and marking
Coding and marking in the same way
First coding and marking, second in motion weighing, and third standalone weighing.
Only coding and marking in the light of production industries.
Not to mention coding and marking
Our coding to say nothing of residential sector.
Coding is equally important in manufacturing industries.
Purchase coding by the same token
Identically coding are used for weighing.
Uniquely coding are used for weighing.
As well as coding
Together with coding
Of course coding